| Home| |Contact Us| |Public News| |Site Map|         A| A| A        

Larder Lake Living Larder Lake Administration Larder Lake Visiting Larder Economic Development
Consent to Sever

Concent To Sever

A land severance is the authorized separation of a piece of land to form a new lot or a new parcel of land. This is commonly known as a consent. It is required, if you want to sell, mortgage, charge or enter into any agreement (at least 21 years) for a portion of your land.



Click the links below to print the PDF forms:

Application for Consent



All forms are to be submitted to the Township of Larder Lake Municipal Office.  For more information phone 705-643-2158 or email Brenda Coulter, Administration Clerk at brendacoulter@larderlake.ca